A brand new Get Rich Slowly subscriber emailed me yesterday to alert me of two issues.
- First, all the free assets I share on Google Drive have magically switched from publicly-available to non-public.
- Second, the automated electronic mail sequence for brand new readers is damaged (which signifies that of us aren’t receiving The Money Boss Manifesto).
Fixing the e-mail sequence will take some work. It would not take a lot effort to make it useful once more, however whereas I’m in there mucking round, I would as effectively make a cross to revise it. The information and examples are 5 years previous. (Meanwhile, the present model of The Money Boss Manifesto might be downloaded right here.)
Fixing the shared paperwork on Google Drive was simple, although. They ought to as soon as once more be publicly viewable. Please let me know if they are not.
The Get Rich Slowly File Vault
This looks as if an excellent time to remind readers that the Get Rich Slowly file vault exists.
The GRS file vault incorporates an entire host of free assets that I’ve gathered through the years. Some of these assets are from me, however most are from people. Everything within the file vault is free and authorized to share.
What form of cool stuff can you discover within the Get Rich Slowly file vault? Here’s a few of what’s presently accessible.
The Get Rich Slowly file vault additionally incorporates a handful of “GRS Originals”, paperwork that I’ve created through the years to share with varied audiences. These embrace:
- The Money Boss Manifesto, the 87-page e book that summarizes the Get Rich Slowly method and philosophy. This is identical information that you’re going to discover scattered in varied articles round this web site. It’s additionally a kind of working draft for what turned my Audible course.
- The Money Boss Method, which is a one-page model of the GRS method and philosophy. It’s mainly an overview of the fashionable method to monetary freedom.
- The one-hundred phrases poster I created in 2013 in partnership with my pal, Lisa. This is a brief record of tips meant to assist me lead a happier life. Other of us wished a replica, so I added it to the file vault.
- A one-page PDF with an train meant that will help you create your private mission assertion.
- For my article on the six levels of monetary freedom, I shared a picture that summarizes the trail from monetary dependence to monetary abundance. By well-liked request, I’ve created a PDF model of that roadmap.
I might like to have assist with the Get Rich Slowly file vault.
If you recognize of different free assets that must be added to the GRS file vault, let me know. And if you happen to discover any issues — if you happen to’re unable to entry the information — drop me a line. My intention is to make this a enjoyable and helpful assortment of stuff for folks to browse.
Now that Kim and I’ve resolved our unsure future, now that we have moved to Corvallis, unpacked, and begun to settle into our new lives, I discover that I as soon as once more have time and motivation to publish right here at Get Rich Slowly.
But I do not need to set expectations too excessive! I’m not in a headspace the place I need to churn out 3000-word articles on deep topics. Instead, I’ve discovered myself eager to pursue three totally different points of the location.
- First, I need to dedicate most of my time and vitality to creating what I consider as a web based textbook about private finance. This would basically be an organized assortment of an important and helpful articles at this web site, and it really could be organized as if it had been a textbook. So, as an illustration, I would take all the many “get out of debt” articles I’ve written through the years and mix them right into a single, definitive piece about find out how to get out of debt.
- Second, I need to create a library of personal-finance assets. I’ve dozens of e-book opinions at this web site, however no organized method to view them. I do not do numerous personal-finance product opinions, however I’d love to do extra. (Or, extra exactly, to have my enterprise accomplice Tom do them.) And so on.
- Lastly, I need most of my “new” articles (versus the “old”, revised items for the “textbook”) to be temporary write-ups of fascinating tales I discover across the internet. Amazon rigs its search outcomes? Shocking! What makes a job significant? Thoughts on the pursuit of childhood pleasure? These are all issues that may be of curiosity to GRS readers, however which do not benefit 3000-word articles, you recognize?
Anyhow, I hesitate to share these plans as a result of I do know I’ve a piss-poor observe document of really following by means of with my intentions recently. (So, no have to remind me of that haha.) But as I consider what I’d love to do with Get Rich Slowly, these are the first shops I’m aiming for.