The Java Software Engineer III is chargeable for carrying a number of hats from viewing the architectural strategy with a essential eye, making implementation choices, and proactively speaking this with the crew.
- Understanding the strategy and design choices and creating an implementation that helps total design
- Working with different engineers on the crew, significantly extra junior engineers by pair programming, open communications, and collaboration
- Actively take part in our Agile growth lifecycle, together with planning and grooming, stand-up, and retrospectives
- Proactively carry out code opinions, give suggestions, and ask questions
- Actively take part on one to 2 scrum groups together with dash and launch associated conferences akin to planning, grooming, opinions and retros.
- Own (together with crew) all facet of the applying, together with high quality, efficiency testing, and manufacturing help.
- Work with different members of the crew in a proactive style, particularly any junior programmers, mentoring as mandatory.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Full stack JAVA growth expertise, from backend programs to consumer interfaces as mandatory
- Knowledge and expertise utilizing AWS providers, akin to EC2, RDS, and Fargate
- Knowledge and expertise utilizing Spring, Hibernate, jUnit, Mockito
- Knowledge and expertise utilizing relational database programs particularly PostgreSQL most popular
- Ability to comfortably develop code for and debug distant programs
- Collaborates with others, able to working constructively with a bunch of those that have totally different talent units and pursuits
- Ability to take possession of and successfully talk implementation choices at varied ranges
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as a member of a dynamic and fast-moving crew
- Been an energetic member of an Agile crew (operating Scrum and Kanban) most popular
- Knowledge of Docker most popular
- DevOps Chops most popular (Gitlab CI, Jenkins, Gradle, bash)
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience working with RESTful APIs with specific consideration to safety, scalability, availability, and efficiency.
- Experience and luxury creating massive scale distributed functions in a microservices structure utilizing Java 11+ (Streams, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Annotations)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange / EWS a plus
Cofense is dedicated to equal employment alternative. We is not going to discriminate in opposition to staff or candidates for employment on any legally acknowledged foundation [protected class] together with, however not restricted to: veteran standing, uniform service member standing, race, colour, faith, intercourse (together with being pregnant), gender id, sexual orientation, nationwide origin, age, bodily or psychological incapacity, marital standing, genetic info or another standing or attribute protected by relevant nationwide, federal, state or native legal guidelines and ordinances. We adhere to those commitments in all elements of employment, together with recruitment, hiring, coaching, compensation, promotion, advantages, and self-discipline.